Account - Authorize
Authorize Wallets to act on your behalf.
Authorize Wallets is a new feature that gives another wallet permission to perform actions on behalf of your wallet. This might be valuable if you currently use a Hardware wallet and want to make it easier to process
You can set permissions for what operation the Authorized Wallet has accessed to, including Mint, Burn, Claim, Trade.
The authorized wallet will be in charge of paying for the BNB Chain fees.
- 1.Add the wallet address in "Authorize Address"
- 2.Select the permissions you want to give this wallet in "Select Operations to Authorize"
- 3.Click "Authorize Wallet" button. Note that this will require a transaction on the BNB Chain.
- 4.Once completed, the Authorized Wallet will show up in the table below with acknowledgment of which permissions it has.
- 5.To remove the permissions or update, please click on "Remove" to the right of the wallet in the table. Note that this will require a transaction on the BNB Chain.